Johor Premium Outlets, located 30 km from Johor Bahru city center and 20 km from Senai airport, officially opened on December 11, 2011. It’s a collection of 80 brands outlet stores featuring factory-direct savings of 25% to 65% every day.
Here you will find the leading brands such as Adidas, Armani, Burberry, Canali, Coach, Gap, Guess, Lacoste, Nike, Oroton, Polo Ralph Lauren, Salvatore Ferragamo, Tumi and more. Designer fashions and sportswear, shoes, luggage, jewerly, accessories and gifts – it is not a complete list of what you can buy in JB Outlet.
If you get hungry during shopping, you will have a good choice of restaurants/cafés: Kampachi Japanese Restaurant, Absolute Thai, George & Dragon Café, Starbucks Coffee, Baskin Robbins etc. Here you can easily spend a whole day. If you like shopping – you should come here at least once.
How to get to Johor Premium Outlets from Singapore
- From Singapore via Woodlands: take CW1 (Kranji MRT), CW2 (Queen Street) or CW5 (Newton Circus) to JB Sentral. Get off at JB Sentral and take Causewaylink Bus JPO1 to Johor Premium Outlets.
- From Singapore via Second Link: take CW3 , CW3S, CW4 or CW4S at Jurong East Bus & MRT Interchange, or CW6 at Boon Lay to CIQ 2nd Link. Get off at CIQ 2nd Link and take Causewaylink Bus JPO2 to Johor Premium Outlets.
Refer to Causeway Link website for bus schedule and further information.
By Car (Show Map):
- From Singapore via Woodlands: Singapore → Sultan Iskandar Ciq JB → Jalan Yahya Aldatar → Lebuhraya Tebrau → Lebuhraya Utara Selatan → Exit 253 → Exit 304 → Exit 302A → Johor Premium Outlets
- From Singapore via 2nd Link: Singapore → Tuas → Lebuhraya Hubungan Kedua Malaysia Singapore → Exit 304 → Exit 302A → Johor Premium Outlets
- From Kuala Lumpur: Kuala Lumpur → Lebuhraya Utara Selatan → Lebuhraya Hubungan Kedua Malaysia Singapura → Exit 253 → Exit 304 → Exit 302A → Johor Premium Outlets